Prohibited Purchasers: Federal prohibited purchaser categories for firearms also apply to ammunition. Ammunition may not be sold or otherwise transferred to any person who:
- Is underage; 18 for rifle ammnution and 21 for pistol ammnition
- Has been convicted of, or is under indictment for, a crime punishable by imprisonment for more than one year;
- Is a fugitive from justice;
- Is an unlawful user of or addicted to a controlled substance;
- Has been adjudicated as a mental defective or committed to a mental institution;
- Is an illegal alien;
- Has been dishonorably discharged from the military;
- Has renounced his or her U.S. citizenship;
- Is subject to a court order restraining him or her from harassing, stalking or threatening an intimate partner, his or her child or a child of a partner; or
- Has been convicted of a misdemeanor offense of domestic violence
Prohibited localites for online ammnution Sales and includes all federal and local agencies in the states listed below no exceptions.
California: No sales of ammunition to the city of Los Angeles, all of Orange County, or San Francisco this includes federal and local agencies.
Illinois: Residents must include a copy of their FOID card with a Drivers License or State ID, and theammunition may be shipped only to an address on either of these documents. No ammunition sales to Cooke County or Chicago this includes federal and local agencies.
Massachusetts: No sales of ammunition this includes all federal and local agencies no exceptions
New Jersey: Ammunition sales only to 01 FFL Holders with resale certificate this includes all federal and local agencies.
New York: No ammunition sales this includes all federal and local agencies no excpetions.
Washington DC: No sales of ammunition this includes all federal and local agencies no exceptions
Please fill out our Ammunition Sales Certification Agreement below prior to ordering